GameChap in Minecraft, equipped with his "Golden Sword of Justice."
|Actor/Actress||We shall never know...|
|“|| I say, what-oh chaps and chapettes!|
- GameChap's most well known quote
GameChap is the main man of sorts. His Youtube channel, Adamzonetopmarks, is his base of operations. While he is mostly known for his Minecraft videos, he occasionally also plays other games such as Super Mario Bros games, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. His recent projects also consist of Team Fortress 2, Happy Wheels, Faster Than Light and various other games, however with the exception of OoT he never seems to finish them (probably to encourage people to buy the games).
In Minecraft, GameChap owns a house near a snow biome that is almost always amusingly destroyed somehow, or (alternatively) set on fire. GameChap and Bertie (allegedly) have to go to the village Fire Department to repair his house (even if the cause of destruction is not a fire.) GameChap usually trusts ACME co. (of Looney Toons fame) for all of his mod spotlights.
In Minecraft, his skin is a replication of his real life appearance, complete with a brown tweed suit, dark brown brogues, a gold-plated
monocle and a red flat cap. Unlike BertieChap, he rarely changes his skin. In some videos he is outfitted with armour, usually gold, due to his fondness for it.
He also owns houses that appear specifically in mod reviews. These houses usually consist of beach huts, tree houses and even miniature versions of his Server House.
- All of his own videos.
- The Walls
- Deathcraft 2 (Map for Left 4 Dead) *Cameo along with Bertie*
- Crown Conquest (With the Yogscast and other Youtube-Posting Minecraft players like the Yogscast)
- The following are GameChap's pets in Minecraft: Sir Creepalot (creeper),Squiddington (squid), Scott (dog) †, Scott II (dog), Bertha The Cat (cat), Jim (Aether flying pig) and Ermantrude (Aether flying cow).
- GameChap often blames Bertie for disasters even when it is clearly his fault, such as when Gamechap accidentally fired TNT at the mayor's house.
- In Minecraft, GameChap usually has "The Golden Sword of Justice" (a Gold Sword which GameChap uses in means of fighting) in inventory slot 5, 30 chicken in slot 7 (He once mentioned he liked KFC [to Bertie's disgust] but then hastily claimed it to be a slip of the tongue), and a clock in slot 9.
- GameChap is usually the "camera man" in his videos (sometimes in various videos like the Crown Conquest and Super Hostile Sea of Flame there would be a Bertie Cam).
- GameChap is often unsure about Bertie's quotes, ideas or jokes.
- GameChap has a hatred of Silverfish, as shown in one episode.
GameChap has a number of quotes, such as his most well known quote "I say!". But his other quotes are:
|“|| I say, what-oh chaps and chapettes, GameChap and Bertie here!|
- GameChap and Bertie's current intro
|“|| I say, greetings to you chaps.|
- GameChap and Bertie's old intro
|“|| For goodness bally sakes!|
- Disgusted by the situation he is in
|“|| BY GEORGE!|
|“|| Bertie, what have you done man!?|
- Blaming on Bertie
|“|| You bally cad!|
- Offending a mob or Bertie
- Blaming on Bertie
|“|| Take this you brute!|
- Slaying a hostile mob
|“|| What in the blue blazing bats in a ball?|
|“|| Tally ho, I say.|
- Getting ready for excitement
- Seeing Herobrine's E
|“|| Thank you for joining us, fellows, we hope to see you in the next exciting outing, until thennnnnnnn...|
- Ending quote